The world and the workplace have changed due to COVID-19. As workers and employers adjust to the “new normal” they are confronting new demands: a workplace that is managing the complexities of a global pandemic while helping to keep employees safe, healthy, and efficient.
We encourage you to register for any or all of these webinars to help you navigate changes that you may have to make:
- Communication at a Distance: Advanced Hearing Protection & Communication Solutions for a Changing World
- Cleaning and Disinfection Considerations for 3M Welding Helmets and Fall Protection Equipment
- Coming out of the Fog: Anti-fog Eye and Face Solutions in the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Respiratory Protection 101
- Cleaning and Disinfection Considerations for 3M Filtering Facepiece and Reusable Elastomeric Respirators
From practical guidance regarding how to enhance communication-at-a-distance to cleaning and disinfecting respiratory protection and recommendations for consideration in the selection of eyewear, goggles or faces shields, these webinars provide guidance and suggestions that can help you make personal protective equipment (PPE) choices for your workforce.
Please check out these webinars being offered by our experienced technical service health and safety specialists. For help selecting appropriate protection personal protective equipment, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our health and safety specialists today.